Architecture Designs

Popular Posts

  • Fransk industrikänsla
    Franskt, lantligt, pampigt och charmigt med många industridetaljer. Dagens surfingrunda hos Marie Claire Maison .
  • mad studio
    one of six images from today's (03 June 2006) eye candy...
  • KORTEKNIE STUHLMACHER ARCHITECTEN
    one of six images from today's (09 June 2006) eye candy...
  • Chamber Orchestra of Cascais
    I posted about a previous project by ARX ... so I'm not surprised that I really like this recent project by the Lisbon based firm. The ...
  • Walk On Water
    When you first look at these images, its almost as if they've been photoshopped to show different people standing in the middle of the...

Total Pageviews

About Me

ADDISON ADELA
View my complete profile

Followers

Friday, 23 November 2007

A Pristine White Box

By Johannes Norlander Arkitektur
Via Archispass
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Favorite Buildings, Minimal, Modern, Sweden
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive