Architecture Designs
Popular Posts
Solar Decathlon 2005
one of five images from today's (13 October 2005) bonus - solor decathlon candy...
The windows of Gaudi
Barcelona is primarily known for the fantastic architecture of Gaudi and the early modernista's. The windows in the Casa Battlo , one o...
Mother In Law Banished to Garage!
Fine Homebuilding is looking for good examples of "mother in law" units that they can publish in an upcoming book (click here) . ...
Built-in Reading Nook
I'm not exactly in love with everything about this project... I could definitely do without the Asian inspired pillow and the cable li...
How to design a bay window!
I have had many clients in the past tell me they want a bay window. Sometimes I have been a bit reluctant to the idea because I have seen s...
Total Pageviews
About Me
ADDISON ADELA
View my complete profile
Followers
Thursday, 24 June 2010
Modern House Design-Kanttia2_086_Milo0005
kanttia2_086_Milo0005, originally uploaded by Zero_light.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
June (75)
May (108)
April (154)
March (131)
February (85)
January (162)
December (98)
November (114)
October (104)
September (70)
August (85)
July (94)
June (243)
May (77)
April (85)
March (111)
February (138)
January (87)
December (70)
November (80)
October (81)
September (76)
August (71)
July (39)
June (80)
May (70)
April (82)
March (85)
February (74)
January (82)
December (73)
November (80)
October (67)
September (67)
August (64)
July (76)
June (73)
May (76)
April (91)
March (80)
February (74)
January (74)
December (48)
November (62)
October (63)
September (76)
August (82)
July (75)
June (61)
May (89)
April (51)
March (95)
February (59)
January (49)
December (32)
November (42)
October (48)
September (7)
August (5)
July (5)
June (8)
May (6)
April (5)
March (7)
February (5)
January (5)
December (5)
November (6)
October (7)
September (10)
August (5)
July (8)
June (3)
January (2)