Architecture Designs

Popular Posts

  • KRUECK + SEXTON ARCHITECTS
    Chicago’s First Green Museum Krueck & Sexton’s Spertus Institute makes history in Michigan Avenue historic district Architects Krueck ...
  • Chamber Orchestra of Cascais
    I posted about a previous project by ARX ... so I'm not surprised that I really like this recent project by the Lisbon based firm. The ...
  • RCR Arquitectes
    one of six images from today's (16 September 2005) eye candy...  
  • By Nicola from Bern
    A clever flat pack coat hook... And a series of hooks that can be hung off of any standard towel bar. . Both by Nicola from Bern . .
  • Gobble Gobble
    Another fun coat hook design... this one entitled 'gobble' by Thomas Bernstrand & Co . Although obviously hooks, this item is st...

Total Pageviews

About Me

ADDISON ADELA
View my complete profile

Followers

Sunday, 2 May 2010

axis mundi

another quality web candy - for your surfing pleasure....
http://www.axismundi.com/

via: http://www.dezeen.com/2010/04/21/ark-house-by-axis-mundi/#more-75767
.
.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive