Architecture Designs

Popular Posts

  • Fransk industrikänsla
    Franskt, lantligt, pampigt och charmigt med många industridetaljer. Dagens surfingrunda hos Marie Claire Maison .
  • Neutral bas och färgglada detaljer
    Hade en supertrevlig kväll igår då jag var ute och käkade sushi med Sara från bloggen Little Miss Fix It . Otroligt, jag och lilla Sara, det...
  • KORTEKNIE STUHLMACHER ARCHITECTEN
    one of six images from today's (09 June 2006) eye candy...
  • Chamber Orchestra of Cascais
    I posted about a previous project by ARX ... so I'm not surprised that I really like this recent project by the Lisbon based firm. The ...
  • Gonzalo Mardones Viviani Arquitecto
    one of six images from the 11 April 2008 issue of eye candy...

Total Pageviews

About Me

ADDISON ADELA
View my complete profile

Followers

Monday, 4 January 2010

Mark Garry







This is About You and Being There




Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Installation Art, Ireland, Modern
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive