Architecture Designs
Popular Posts
Hillwood Gardens
I spent much of Saturday at Hillwood with JCB and friends. She's already blogged about the estate's gardens through her eyes HERE ...
ARE - Materials and Methods
I've suddenly realized that I never finished writing up my experiences from the ARE... How can I talk about the 9 tests if I only write ...
Vizcaya: Living room and East Loggia
The largest room at Vizcaya is the Living Room - 25' wide and 50' long with ceilings which soar to 20 feet high. This is nearly a do...
"What Were They Thinking Thursday!!??" - What are They Wearing!!??
I am all about following trends in fashion. I love some of the crazy stuff that designers come up with. But, I draw the line when it is unfl...
Fresh Squeezed: Sixinch Furniture
We recently attended Metrocon10 in Dallas and fell in love with these chairs. Positive Space is the official dealer and distributor of Sixi...
Total Pageviews
About Me
ADDISON ADELA
View my complete profile
Followers
Saturday, 21 March 2009
Grieg Architects AS
Villa Eidsvåg finished construction in fall of 2008.
...for those of you (like me) who need to brush up on your Norwegian - try out Google's Tranlation site:
http://www.google.com/language_tools
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
June (75)
May (108)
April (154)
March (131)
February (85)
January (162)
December (98)
November (114)
October (104)
September (70)
August (85)
July (94)
June (243)
May (77)
April (85)
March (111)
February (138)
January (87)
December (70)
November (80)
October (81)
September (76)
August (71)
July (39)
June (80)
May (70)
April (82)
March (85)
February (74)
January (82)
December (73)
November (80)
October (67)
September (67)
August (64)
July (76)
June (73)
May (76)
April (91)
March (80)
February (74)
January (74)
December (48)
November (62)
October (63)
September (76)
August (82)
July (75)
June (61)
May (89)
April (51)
March (95)
February (59)
January (49)
December (32)
November (42)
October (48)
September (7)
August (5)
July (5)
June (8)
May (6)
April (5)
March (7)
February (5)
January (5)
December (5)
November (6)
October (7)
September (10)
August (5)
July (8)
June (3)
January (2)