Architecture Designs

Popular Posts

  • KRUECK + SEXTON ARCHITECTS
    Chicago’s First Green Museum Krueck & Sexton’s Spertus Institute makes history in Michigan Avenue historic district Architects Krueck ...
  • Chamber Orchestra of Cascais
    I posted about a previous project by ARX ... so I'm not surprised that I really like this recent project by the Lisbon based firm. The ...
  • By Nicola from Bern
    A clever flat pack coat hook... And a series of hooks that can be hung off of any standard towel bar. . Both by Nicola from Bern . .
  • Fransk industrikänsla
    Franskt, lantligt, pampigt och charmigt med många industridetaljer. Dagens surfingrunda hos Marie Claire Maison .
  • Paul Cadmus
    Recently I read an article online about Paul Cadmus. I recognized one of his most famous paintings as one I bought as a child on a bookmark...

Total Pageviews

About Me

ADDISON ADELA
View my complete profile

Followers

Sunday, 17 August 2008

Slatted Facades







All by Chenchow Little Architects.
.
.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Australia, Favorite Buildings, Modern
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive